Sunday, July 27, 2008

Under the Table and Dreaming

That was weird.

Last night I dreamt about hanging out with some person in a dorm room or something. However, I also remember thinking to myself that I didn't want to forget about some other dream I had, in which all I remember now is Burt going rollerblading with his dad (a short, fat Italiano looking man). I distinctly remember looking at his dad's rollerblades and thinking "Man, it is weird that they're going rollerblading. No one ever does that anymore."

The weird part about all this is that I don't know when I would have dreamt that I had this rollerblading dream. I don't remember waking up at any point last night, so I couldn't have had that dream earlier in the night.

This leads me to suspect that within the first dream, I was sleeping and dreamt about rollerblading, and then was woken up.

This may be the first time I have ever recursively-dreamt.

No comments: