Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pandora Music

On days when I forget to bring/charge my iPod, I've been using this Pandora Music Genome Project for all my music needs. This site is pretty fantastic, I think. Not sure how well known this site is (it debuted a while ago, I know), but I actually put some effort into thumbing-up and thumbing-down songs, and now the song selection is pretty solid. Granted, it doesn't seem like a complex formula; obviously, a song that has been thumbed-down will not get played again, etc.

I started a station on Brother Ali, so now I've been listening to a lot of rhythmic rap tunes, not really sure what the genre is. A couple songs I liked:

Viktor Vaughn "Saliva"
Sweatshop Union "Close To Home"
Atmosphere "Smart Went Crazy"
CunninLynguists "Love Ain't"

The beats are nice.

No comments: